[guardian-dev] Any tips for using Google Play Services?

Harlo Holmes harlo at guardianproject.info
Sun Nov 3 17:01:41 EST 2013

I'm trying to outfit a project with automatic upload-to-google-drive
goodness.  I'm almost there, except I keep getting this error:

Google Play services out of date.  Requires 4030500 but found 3266136

...where the 1st version number corresponds to the version of that lib I'm
using in my build and the 2nd refers to the version installed on the device
(or so I believe...)

My SDK manager is up-to-date, I just updated via ADT.

Any advice?
Harlo

Research Fellow, Head of Metadata
The Guardian Project <https://guardianproject.info>