[guardian-dev] easy automated ant builds

Abel Luck abel at guardianproject.info
Mon Nov 11 12:20:20 EST 2013

Hey folks,

Hans and I have been hacking on a script for awhile now called 'setup-ant.sh' that we use
on our continuous integration server.

It automatically runs 'android lib-project update` on all your project's android library
projects

Today, I added the copying of the android support library from your app directory to all
the library projects as well to avoid this annoying JAR version mismatch errors.

Suddenly maintaining many android projects in a CI like Jenkins is not a PITA.

To use it your repo's directory layout must be as follows:

./app/   # your application AndroidManifest and code
./external/
         libproject1
         libproject2
         libprojectn