[guardian-dev] using a g10 smartcard for our APK signing key

Natanael natanael.l at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 16:42:04 EST 2013

Yubikeys also can be programmed to generate PGP signatures in OpenPGP
smartcard mode. Haven't tried that, but I've read somebody else are doing
it already. Yubico (the company making them) seems to be pretty responsive,
you might want to send them some questions on their security. I haven't
heard of anybody hacking one yet. Those devices are somewhat more expensive
than regular smartcards, but they seem to be more flexible.

- Sent from my phone