[guardian-dev] Blog post: VoIP Security Architecture

Lee Azzarello lee at guardianproject.info
Fri Nov 22 17:40:29 EST 2013

Elijah and Dominik,

Thanks for clearing this up. Is it fair to compare the process to OTR
verification or is that just a fool's errand since both protocols
obviously have significant enough complexity as to confuse 99% of all
users? I say this because I've been describing ZRTP key agreement this
way for over two years and you are the first two people in the world
to notice this detail and reference a fact about how it is incorrect.

-lee