[guardian-dev] Gibberbot: add strong encryption level

Natanael natanael.l at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 10:16:19 EDT 2013

That's basically what it already does. You simply initiate a chat and
exchange keys securely, and when you meet in person you verify that you've
got the right key (or else you start a new key exchange). The OTR
encryption is already strong.

The keys can be password encrypted locally on the phone and password
protected.

- Sent from my phone