[guardian-dev] APG lives?

Dominik Schürmann dominik at dominikschuermann.de
Fri Oct 11 11:21:13 EDT 2013

Hi,

I finally reached Thialfiar again (using another email adress I found
searching for him on the web) and after talking about license issues I
asked him to release a version with the two hotfixes
* more secure random number
* fix multi-select in recipient list

I am not sure if he wants to invest more time in it but it's good to
have the prng fix out :)

Regards
Dominik