[guardian-dev] Afternoon read, Highlights from Berlin CirTech Conference

Nathan of Guardian nathan at guardianproject.info
Wed Oct 16 10:56:03 EDT 2013

On 10/16/2013 10:48 AM, Carrie Winfrey wrote:
> Hey guys! Abel that sounds like a good approach. Can we use Google docs
> to assemble the material? It seems easier to deal with than a wiki or
> github. I can be flexible. I'm just trying to create the lowest-barrier
> possible for reading and adding info.

If you need to use GDocs to assemble resources, that is fine, but at
some point, we need to move them over to our wiki or a github repo that
can stand the test of time.

Github's Mac app should make it fairly easy to manage actual file sync,
and the upside is we can have a full history of this repository.

+n