[guardian-dev] This Friday: Open Office Hours (via Hangout/IRC)

Nathan of Guardian nathan at guardianproject.info
Wed Oct 16 16:15:01 EDT 2013

https://plus.google.com/events/cumq8tucoc31ap55iqdn7pq9abs

Members of the Guardian Project will be hosting weekly public hangouts
every Friday for the rest of year to answer questions about our apps
(Orbot, Orweb, ChatSecure), building on our mobile security libraries
(IOCipher, SQLCipher, NetCipher) and using services like OStel
(including how to run your own secure phone service!).

We will also be live in IRC on Freenode at #guardianproject  as always
for those of you who don't feel the need to be on camera.

Sound fun? You betcha it will be. This will be the first even on Friday,
so please come and join. https://guardianproject.info