[guardian-dev] ChatSecure Push Draft v3

Dev Random c1.devrandom at niftybox.net
Thu Oct 17 15:21:18 EDT 2013

Some ideas:

* Can the push_name can be randomly generated?
* Can access to the push_name be restored after a phone wipe by clever
use of push notifications?  e.g. server sends a push notification with a
random nonce and client calls back?
* Should we standardize on an OTR capabilities packet to be exchanged on
establishment?  This can be used to flag that OTR extensions are
available, such as this spec and the OTRDATA spec.
* Need to talk about DOS / throttling