[guardian-dev] pgp, nsa, rsa

Billy Gray wgray at zetetic.net
Sat Sep 7 14:49:17 EDT 2013

> I wish there was a really simple mail server which I could write an
> extension in java or c++.

Tim, have you looked at Exim? You can write your own transport in C, I've
done it once before, basically you can have certain or all messages handed
off to some parser that you write to handle looking at the message body and
headers and doing something with the contents (even if this is just dumping
it into a database for some other process to do the processing).

--
Team Zetetic
http://zetetic.net