[guardian-dev] OpenPGP smartcards on Android WAS: OpenPGP Keychain 2.1 with new API

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at guardianproject.info
Tue Sep 10 14:01:13 EDT 2013

Not to hijack this thread, but since its already veered towards talking about
smartcards, I'll add that GnuPG's scdaemon is included in our GPG for Android
that is already in the Play Store. We haven't tried the scdaemon at all, but
some others might have:

https://dev.guardianproject.info/issues/1787
https://dev.guardianproject.info/issues/1734
https://dev.guardianproject.info/issues/1489