[guardian-dev] KeySync Ubuntu alpha release: sync OTR with ChatSecure

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at guardianproject.info
Fri Sep 13 21:22:24 EDT 2013

OTR File Converter is now KeySync!  It has much improved OTR capabilities,
including secure sync with ChatSecure.  We're going to be adding automatic
detection of your phone or device's SD card, so KeySync can automatically put
the file in the right place, and ChatSecure can automatically find it.

You can get it from source:
https://github.com/guardianproject/keysync

Or if you're on Ubuntu or Mint, you can get it from our PPA (fingerprint: F50E
ADDD 2234 F563):
https://launchpad.net/~guardianproject/+archive/ppa

 sudo add-apt-repository ppa:guardianproject/ppa
 sudo apt-get install keysync

Coming next week: Windows and Mac OS X builds!