[guardian-dev] OpenPGP API accepted into K-9 Mail

Dominik Schürmann dominik at dominikschuermann.de
Wed Apr 2 10:06:18 EDT 2014

Hey,

the OpenPGP API has been accepted into K-9 Mail's git master (see
https://github.com/k9mail/k-9/pull/457 ).

There were some changes required to comply with all requirements by
cketti, but now it is merged.

I just wrote a small API guide and some notes into our wiki at
https://github.com/openpgp-keychain/openpgp-keychain/wiki/OpenPGP-API
for all who are interested in the details.

Note: The current version of OpenKeychain released on Google Play and
F-Droid does not contain the latest required API. We will release a new
compatible version before a new release of K-9 Mail will be made.

Regards
Dominik