[guardian-dev] ChatSecure progress?

Peter Villeneuve petervnv1 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 08:59:19 EDT 2014

Hi,

I noticed that there are some pull requests pending in CS that probably
address some of the bugs a lot of users have experienced. Usually these get
committed pretty quickly, but it seems that activity on github has died
down quite a bit lately.
Now I was thinking of applying them myself to my own local repo to test out
some bugs (namely the OTR cache bug), but I'm not sure if there really is a
major update planned soon as seems to be indicated.

Can someone let me know if I should just go ahead or wait for the alleged
major update? If one is in the works, is there a rough ETA?

Cheers,

Peter