[guardian-dev] Fwd: A quick question about your code on github!

Amit Assaraf amit at whats-out.com
Sun Apr 6 05:47:30 EDT 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Amit Assaraf" <amit at whats-out.com>
Date: Apr 4, 2014 12:37 AM
Subject: A quick question about your code on github!
To: <abel at guardianproject.info>

Hello Abel,

A few days ago I needed a wrapper for ffmpeg for java and I have found your
code on github.

I have compiled FFmpeg according to the instructions and everything is good
on that part.

I built a simple program that uses the createSlideshowFromImagesAndAudio
function inside ffmpegController.
(Great API btw, Simple and nice)

Now I provide the function with everything it needs and I confirm all the
paths involved. I create all the Clips needed and calls getInfo on all of
them besides the output clip.

When the on process complete is called I also make sure nothing below 0 is
returned to check for errors. Everything works well no crashes nothing, but
after the on process complete is called no file is created. I have checked
all the paths, they are not the cause. I get a Clip file from the function
with everything in it, yet no file is created on my device.

Do you happen to know the cause of this? I would truly love if you could
help me on this!

Thank you very much,

    Amit Assaraf