[guardian-dev] ChatSecure progress?

Peter Villeneuve petervnv1 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 12:49:58 EDT 2014

It will be great to have one app to test instead of the hodge podge we're
currently doing with each person compiling with different pull requests.
My version has all the pull requests that are pending in the github repo
and it does seem more stable than previous versions although there are
still some issues. Often it still hangs when signing out (need to forcible
close it) and there is a bug when authenticating buddies.

But I'll wait for Nathan to push out a new release to make sure we're all
debugging the same version.

Cheers