[guardian-dev] Blackphone

Pranesh Prakash pranesh at cis-india.org
Thu Apr 10 19:56:53 EDT 2014

Dear Lee,
Are there any step-by-step guides for getting an OSTN-compliant setup
running?

Also, would it be generally acceptable to run it on a standard-issue VPS
like Digital Ocean?

Also, what do folks think of Jake's efforts on 'freenote'?

https://github.com/ioerror/freenote

In that, the Icecast server is local.

Cheers,
Pranesh

Lee Azzarello <lee at guardianproject.info> [2014-01-17 12:00:49 -0500]:

--
Pranesh Prakash
Policy Director, Centre for Internet and Society