[guardian-dev] Blackphone

ShootAKite at riseup.net ShootAKite at riseup.net
Mon Apr 14 12:37:21 EDT 2014

> I agree. RTP-over-TCP-over-Tor (or I2P?) is the best answer I can come
> up with for "metadata-less" real time communication.
Hey n8fr8!  In my lab tor compiled with tor2web on both clients had less
latency than i2p.  tor2web was just a hack to reduce hops but is not yet
ideal since it was never designed for carrying real-time packets.  It
would be great if tor could QoS mark packets for carrying real-time
packets. You have connections with torproject devs so it would really be
really cool if you directed them to this cypherpunks study[1]

[1] http://www.cypherpunks.ca/~iang/pubs/difftor-ccs.pdf