[guardian-dev] NetCipher and gradle

Cédric Jeanneret guardian at ethack.org
Fri Aug 1 04:09:39 EDT 2014

Hello,

Thanks for your answers --- I just found a fork of netcipher providing
gradle support:
https://github.com/Morlunk/OnionKit

I've then forked it, and merged latest netcipher stuff in here:
https://github.com/EthACKdotOrg/NetCipher

and it's now working :).

I just had to add in settings.gradle the new path for this project, and
add in my build.gradle the new project for building.

So now I can use it :). I will do a pull-request once I'm sure all is
working as expected, so that you may get gradle support while keeping
eclipse (ant) system (I hope).

Cheers,

C.