[guardian-dev] about using dev and onion in f-droid

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at guardianproject.info
Sat Aug 2 09:10:36 EDT 2014

Thanks for this report! 0.70 seems to have a few bugs, if you to get it
working now, I've been using 0.69.  0.71 should be out anyday now and it
includes fixes for lots of things, including the issue connecting to Amazon S3.

As for the corrupted download, I haven't seen those really at all, maybe once
or twice.  Can you send more info?

.hc