[guardian-dev] about using dev and onion in f-droid

shmick at riseup.net shmick at riseup.net
Fri Aug 15 21:09:03 EDT 2014

Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

> Nathan of Guardian wrote:
>>

>> On 08/02/2014 09:10 AM, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
>>> As for the corrupted download, I haven't seen those really at all, maybe once
>>> or twice.  Can you send more info?
>>
>> Could the corrupted download be actually an issue with each repo having
>> a different signing key?
>
> Yeah, is the error saying it is signed by a different key, or bad install?

i have 3 repos from GP active now - no more nightly - and 2 f-droid

name reported in repos
"the GP..."
2x "GP offline..."

so with these 3 when i attempt to update orbot from 14.0.5.3 to 14.0.6 i
cant because 14.0.6 is signed with a different key

using f-droid 0.71

ps i have a lot of orbot debug logs i will hopefully PM when i have a chance