[guardian-dev] Fwd: [messaging] Release of OpenKeychain 2.8 for Android

Dominik Schuermann dominik at dominikschuermann.de
Sun Aug 31 15:08:40 EDT 2014

Hey,

On 08/29/2014 08:25 PM, Cédric Jeanneret wrote:
> I tested it, nice app really. Just waiting for new k9 in order to bind them - for now k9 supports only apg.
> I just have an import problem with pubring, but it's huge. And makes either apg or openkeychain crash.

Current alpha of K9 supports OK: http://www.openkeychain.org/apps/

Can you create an issue regarding your problem and be more specific
about the issue. Is OK really crashing, which Exception? If not what
says the log if you click on the notification after import.
Can you send me your pubkey ring? I will not upload them anywhere, just
for testing.

https://github.com/open-keychain/open-keychain/issues

Regards
Dominik