[guardian-dev] List of recommended apps - OpenPGP

Nathan of Guardian nathan at guardianproject.info
Tue Dec 2 16:30:04 EST 2014

On Mon, Dec 1, 2014, at 05:52 PM, Dominik Schuermann wrote:
> A request regarding https://guardianproject.info/apps :
> K-9 Mail also supports OpenKeychain since it's last release, it would
> be awesome to see OpenKeychain on that page.

I sometimes forget how prominent that page actually is. It needs an
overhaul, and I will make sure OpenKeychain is a part of it.

Also, if you want to create a click through how-to, in the style of what
we have here: https://guardianproject.info/howto
we would gladly add you to that site as well.

You can find the tutorial code here:
https://github.com/guardianproject/tutorial-orbot-orweb
https://github.com/guardianproject/Gibberbot-Tutorial

> state in APG...). I appreciate his work, but somehow he is again gone
> from the Internet and unreachable :(

A mysterious creature indeed!

> BTW: If anyone is at 31C3, I will be there at the assembly of Stratum0
> (https://events.ccc.de/congress/2014/wiki/Assembly:Stratum_0)

Oh _hc already beat me to it.

+n