[guardian-dev] Setup Wizard UI Change

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at guardianproject.info
Fri Dec 5 09:16:10 EST 2014

Definitely valuable to see this collection, and look for common patterns.  One
thing I don't see represented here is Google's onboarding style using animated
overlays that highlight the action to take.  I think that style might come
across as a bit dry, but I think it is likely the most effective for teaching
the user.

And the unfun part of this exercise: what can we do on our very small budgets?
 I'm guessing a lot of those onboarding experiences probably cost more to
implement than the entire budget for the first round of Pixelknot, for example.

.hc

Steve Wyshywaniuk:

https://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=vindex&search=0x9F0FE587374BBE81