[guardian-dev] It's time to migrate to Android Studio

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at guardianproject.info
Tue Dec 9 07:22:53 EST 2014

What's the path of least resistance for switching?  My experiences with
Android SDK and tools makes me fear this upgrade.  I really am not looking
forward to wasting a whole day changing to something that looks like a remixed
version of Eclipse, but maybe I'm being too pessimistic...

Maybe its time for me to finally make the leap to doing my Android work with
emacs :)

.hc

Josh Steiner:

https://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=vindex&search=0x9F0FE587374BBE81