[guardian-dev] Introducing Conceal: Efficient storage encryption for Android

Griffin Boyce griffin at cryptolab.net
Wed Feb 5 05:47:33 EST 2014

   I'm curious as to how OpenSSL's recent hobbling will affect the
project (or if they're pinning to an older OpenSSL release).  It's
definitely a cool project, and though it might not *necessarily* be
bulletproof [1], it seems like a step in the right direction.  It would
at least raise the difficulty level for apps that want to gain access to
data.

~Griffin

[1] I'm not optimistic about such things, as a rule