[guardian-dev] Fwd: [The Guardian Project: Open-Source Mobile Security] Your organization application has been rejected.

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at guardianproject.info
Mon Feb 24 13:51:13 EST 2014

Oh well, no GSoC for us:

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [The Guardian Project: Open-Source Mobile Security] Your organization
application has been rejected.
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2014 18:39:24 +0000
From: no-reply at google-melange.appspotmail.com
To: hans at guardianproject.info

Thank you for submitting The Guardian Project: Open-Source Mobile
Security's application to Google Summer of Code 2014. Unfortunately, we
were unable to accept your organization's application at this time. Every
year we receive many more applications than we are able to accommodate, and
we would encourage you to reapply for future instances of the program.

If you would like some general feedback on why your organization was not
accepted, please consider attending the IRC meeting in #gsoc on Freenode on
Friday, 28 February, 2014 at 16:00 UTC. Please note that the feedback
meeting will be limited to the first 50 organizations to queue up (queuing
in the channel will begin at 15:30 UTC).

Best regards,