[guardian-dev] Two interesting applications

Matej Kovacic matej.kovacic at owca.info
Tue Feb 25 16:04:14 EST 2014

Hi,

> I find it hard to wrap my head around what a bad idea telegram is. There
> is no public key cryptography with telegram, so you never have any idea
> the authenticity of whom you are conversing with. WTF?

I completely agree. But I mentioned they have very nice user interface,
and idea to have "secret chats" (of course secure and over Tor, not over
their closed-source infrastructure) is also nice.

I am just saying, let's take the good things from other applications and
make something better. :-)

Regards,

M.