[guardian-dev] Fwd: Re: [Tails-dev] TAILS Mobile via USB or dual-boot

Nathan of Guardian nathan at guardianproject.info
Tue Jan 7 10:46:36 EST 2014

Not sure if anyone has played with MultiROM, but it looks like a very
promising means to boot a secure mobile OS (Ubuntu or Android-based)
onto a fairly stock device from a USB drive.

I am hoping to start an effort to bring Tails to mobile devices (Nexus 7
to start), building upon Ubuntu's Mobile/Touch efforts, and having it
boot from a USB drive would be epic.