[guardian-dev] Orbot v13 RC1 (WAS: Orbot v13 alpha 1: testing needed)

shmick at riseup.net shmick at riseup.net
Tue Jan 7 11:11:08 EST 2014

Nathan of Guardian:
> On 12/30/2013 08:10 AM, shmick at riseup.net wrote:
>> logcat was showing permission denied on libxtables.so
>> also Orbot runAsRoot=false waitFor=false
>> superuser doesnt seem to get granted in the initial startup either
>> tried removing/re-adding to superuser
>
> Can you connect without superuser / transproxy attempted?

im having similar perms problems again

>> so far permissions issue for me, i'll keep trying
>
> Thanks please do, and email what logs you can.

i put logs in same place as before

when i start orbot, is there supposed to be a 'superuser was granted'
toast popup ? i don't see any, but there is when i stop (the failed
initiation) and exit

its probably a cosmetic issue but when i click about, it shows openssl
0.9.8h, iptables v1.4.7 and Tor v0.2.4.3-alpha