[guardian-dev] Blackphone

Lee Azzarello lee at guardianproject.info
Fri Jan 17 10:20:54 EST 2014

Good morning,

If you have a suggestion to do p2p real time voice without a central
registry to locate end points and not use IP addresses please share that
information! I've been looking for such a system for years now. The design
challenges are far too abstract to make sense of with my understanding of
IP networking.

-lee