[guardian-dev] Blackphone

ShootAKite at riseup.net ShootAKite at riseup.net
Fri Jan 17 13:05:47 EST 2014

> I wasn't specific enough. I meant endpoint "IP address on the public
> Internet". I'm familiar with how SIP URIs work. The design was good at
> the time but assumed every Internet connected device would have a
> unique public IP address.
>
> -lee

Hey Lee!  You just need to enable IPv6. To enable IPv6 root your Android
device, install Cyanogenmod 10.2, and go to Settings > Wireless &
Networks > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names > select the IPV6 APN.
If you don't see an IPv6 APN then you can either hack your PRL to
connect to another carrier which has IPv6 or switch carriers.

Piece of Cake :)