[guardian-dev] Blackphone

Lee Azzarello lee at guardianproject.info
Fri Jan 17 13:10:17 EST 2014

I also should have expressed that another requirement is to achieve
the goal "without replacing your own Internet infrastructure".

It seems like both you and Michael have hit on something very
interesting about the state of the art of realtime VoIP. The problems
for security and privacy are no longer software limitations. The
solutions to the remaining problems require a completely new
infrastructure of what we now call "The Internet".

-lee

On Fri, Jan 17, 2014 at 12:56 PM, ShootAKite at riseup.net