[guardian-dev] Big changes coming for root apps in 4.5/5.0 ?

ShootAKite at riseup.net ShootAKite at riseup.net
Wed Jan 22 14:15:52 EST 2014

This is a SELinux problem not a root apps problem.  There are lots of
ways to root an Android device and I haven't been able to use SuperSU to
root in a while.  I mostly just use SuperSU to uninstall root so I can
run root-detection apps like Good Enterprise.  You will always be able
to get around SELinux by installing a custom ROM in the bootloader
before SELinux loads,  (I prefer TWRP installed using Heimdall).  Then
you can flash a Custom ROM which is already rooted and disable SELinux.
Piece of cake!
http://glassechidna.com.au/heimdall/
http://teamw.in/project/twrp2