[guardian-dev] ChatSecure for iOS has great international language support

William Gray wgray at zetetic.net
Fri Jan 24 12:47:00 EST 2014

Hi Chris,

Thanks so much for the dirt and links, very useful information!

> We do all of our layout in code so there is no bothersome maintenance of multiple nibs.

Oh, shoot me now ;-) Actually, I love doing layout or managing sub-views in code, but I've got xibs like woah for "the main stuff," and in some cases they are dang handy where in others I sometimes wish I hadn't used them. I'm still completely ignoring Storyboards as much as possible, am I alone in that? Looking forward to switching to auto-layout from springs-n-struts, that's for sure.

Cheers,
Billy