[guardian-dev] 4G LTE software radio!

ShootAKite at riseup.net ShootAKite at riseup.net
Sun Jan 26 13:43:04 EST 2014

Hi Lee!

Did you try asking the Developer of the Amarisoft LTE eNodeB for the
source code? His name is Fabrice Bellard and he is also the developer of
open source projects including the FFmpeg and QEMU software project
(qemu.org).  His email is fabrice at bellard.org.

The Universal Software Radio Peripheral (USRP) Hardware is also backed
by an open source developer named Balint Seeber who is a developer in
GNU Radio.  Try contacting him at his website spench.net.

sources:
https://github.com/EttusResearch/uhd
http://www.youtube.com/user/ettusresearch
google.com