[guardian-dev] Sharing encrypted content with other apps

Nick Parker nparker at zetetic.net
Wed Jan 29 09:57:11 EST 2014

Hi Michael,

That is an interesting idea, SQLCipher supports in-memory databases via
the special filename :memory:, however accessing the raw representation
of the database becomes more challenging.  One approach that might be
considered is implementing and registering a custom in-memory virtual
file system.

http://sqlite.org/c3ref/vfs.html
http://sqlite.org/c3ref/vfs_find.html