[guardian-dev] Blackphone review

Lee Azzarello lee at guardianproject.info
Thu Jul 3 19:56:03 EDT 2014

He got me at the lede.

"Based on some recent experience, I'm of the opinion that smartphones are
about as private as a gas station bathroom. They're full of leaks, prone to
surveillance, and what security they do have comes from using really
awkward keys."

Best metaphor 2014.

Also, wasn't Blackphone taking "buy now" orders a year ago? I think I have
a tweet about that.

-lee