[guardian-dev] Extra spaces after message using ChatSecure

Ken Koski mechaxl at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 09:44:34 EDT 2014

I'm sending messages to a gmail account through ChatSecure, and every
message that I send via ChatSecure ends up with approximately 130 spaces
after it. This makes it annoying for the recipient, as the spaces take up a
large portion of the default gmail messaging box. I don't have any other
types of accounts to test this with, unfortunately.

I first noticed the problem with the version available in Google Play. I'm
currently running ChatSecure-v13.2.0-ALPHA-6, and the problem persists.