[guardian-dev] RATS! (on-device test runner)

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at guardianproject.info
Tue Jul 29 22:05:56 EDT 2014

Its a static code analysis testing service like Veracode.  They seem to be
gathering together as many tools as possible, including commercial services
like Veracode, then allowing free software projects to have their code analyzed.

But that's probably not as interesting to us as just using cppcheck and
findbugs with our own Jenkins instances.

.hc