[guardian-dev] Google Play Developer Console API now lets you script pushing APKs!

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at guardianproject.info
Wed Jul 30 09:57:00 EDT 2014

Yes indeed.  I plan on getting this integrated into the fdroid tools so that
it'll upload releases to fdroid repos via ssh and Amazon S3, and upload
directly to Google Play also, all with a single command, and integrated into
the offline signing process. :-D

Anyone seen anything like this for any other app stores like the Amazon Store?

.hc