[guardian-dev] ZRTP hard phone?

Peter Villeneuve petervnv1 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 08:51:02 EDT 2014

It is indeed a great idea. What exact device are they using for the mesh
potato? I can't seem to find any specific info on that.
I'd also like to know how they got the ATA bit working, since all I seem to
find on the interwebz is proprietary ATA firmware.

Anyone know of any open source ATA projects?

Cheers