[guardian-dev] orbot proxying OAuth connections

Tim Bray tbray at textuality.com
Thu Jun 12 17:56:30 EDT 2014

A little more on what you’re trying to do and what stage of it?  Also,
which OAuth provider you’re trying to talk to?  To diagnose these things
it’s really helpful to see the auth URIs and so on.

OAuth authentication depends on browser redirects, not sure how that’s
going to work with Tor.  But once you’ve authenticated, it’s just an HTTP
header so should be fine.

--
- Tim Bray (If you’d like to send me a private message, see
https://keybase.io/timbray)