[guardian-dev] ZRTP hard phone?

Peter Villeneuve petervnv1 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 10:41:22 EDT 2014

That hackaday link is a great project. I'd never heard about it. Thanks for
sharing.

I just bought the grandstream HT702 ATA to play around with. They use a lot
of GPL code, so hopefully it shouldn't be too hard to add ZRTP support to
it given that it seems to support TLS and SRTP out of the box.
Of course we'd still have to find a way to display the SAS, probably in an
LCD like Lee suggests above.