[guardian-dev] We want your feedback on Courier

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at guardianproject.info
Mon Jun 16 17:52:41 EDT 2014

I've been using it and enjoying it.  Nice to have all my feeds going through
Tor by default, and yet have a nice, easy, modern UI.

And for those who like to test using the bleeding edge builds, you can get
Courier from our nightly test build repo for FDroid:
https://guardianproject.info/2014/06/06/automatic-private-distribution-of-our-test-builds/

.hc