[guardian-dev] Hello list, new dev joining the community.

Danny Iland dannyiland at gmail.com
Sun Jun 29 16:58:22 EDT 2014

Hi Brad,

Welcome to the list.

For end to end encryption of VoIP, you want ZRTP. There are ZRTP enabled
clients for many platforms (i.e. CSipSimple, Jitsi, sflphone).  Most
telephony solutions use a server for signaling, but the encryption of call
contents should be negotiated between clients.

Here is some of the documentation related to the Guardian Project's VoIP
work:

https://dev.guardianproject.info/projects/ostel/wiki/Wiki
https://guardianproject.info/wiki/OSTN
https://dev.guardianproject.info/projects/ostel/wiki/Server_Documentation

A testbed server is available at https://ostel.co/.

Perhaps someone else on the list can add any good links I missed and verify
those are up to date.

All the best,
Danny