[guardian-dev] Friday Full of Updates

Nathan of Guardian nathan at guardianproject.info
Fri May 2 15:14:01 EDT 2014

No signed releases, but many updates in the source repos and the
automated builds for testing: https://guardianproject.info/builds

- ChatSecure has been updated to 13.2.0-alpha-2 and has many, many fixes
and some UI flow updates.

- Orweb has been updated to 0.6 and the latest NetCipher updates, with a
fix implemented for Cyanogenmod's flavor of KitKat (proxying wasn't
working) and downloading files is now working again.

- Orbot has been updated to 14.0.0-ALPHA-2a, with amazing new support
for Obfsclient pluggable transports like obfs3 and scramblesuit. There
have also been many fixes related to solving the remaining problems on
various Samsung Galaxy devices, as well.

Since its been a little quiet around here, thought I would give you some
highlights of all the good updates to come shortly! We'll post formal
alpha/beta/release builds next week (and as mentioned you can grab the
automated /builds for now).

Have a good weekend!

+n