[guardian-dev] AnDevCon Boston tomorrow

Nathan of Guardian nathan at guardianproject.info
Mon May 26 15:03:41 EDT 2014

I'm giving a 4 hour tutorial session entitled "Encrypt All The Things"
tomorrow at the Android Developer Conference in Boston:
http://www.andevcon.com/tutorials.html

This is my first attempt at a focused, developer-oriented live hands-on
session that will cover all of our CipherKit developer libraries
(SQLCipher, IOCipher, NetCipher and CacheWord). This is the new
combined, but still pretty rough, set of slides I will be using:
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1Jgg405aEvDwkm_f65Z7x3qin_vGqzDNsk_p3cPB4VZc/edit?usp=sharing

I don't have everything I am going to be talking about in there yet, and
would be happy to have any of your contributions, comments and feedback.
If there are any other good general/overview slides out there on Android
core cryptography, I may incorporate some of those as well. Also, thanks
to the SQLCipher/Zetetic crew for giving me some good content for the
SQLCipher portion.

Sadly, I don't think the event tomorrow is being live streamed or
recorded BUT I do plan to recreate this type of session on our soon, via
hangouts or some other online tool.

Best,
 Nathan