[guardian-dev] merging all of the otr4js into one

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at guardianproject.info
Thu Nov 27 09:49:34 EST 2014

Hey all,

I'm starting out on an effort to merge all of the various otr4j forks into a
single entity so we can all share our improvements and benefit from each
other's work.  Let me know if you are interesting in this project (I've also
contacted past otr4j contributors directly).

I set up a otr4j "organization" on github to serve as the central repository
for the master code, issues, etc.

https://github.com/otr4j/otr4j