[guardian-dev] Fwd: Wrap-up of Internet freedom meeting, 26 Sep 2014

Chris Ballinger chris at chatsecure.org
Thu Oct 2 14:42:47 EDT 2014

> By the way, last Friday there was the first informal meeting on UC
> Berkeley campus for "Internet Freedom", loosely organized by myself and
> other folks who attended the OTF summit. So many people showed up that we
> had to move to a bigger room! We are hoping to make it into a more regular
> event given the level of interest. Some faculty members expressed interest
> in having students work on existing open source security software for their
> class projects, so perhaps there is a chance for collaboration there.

For anyone on here who lives in the Bay Area, please join the Internet
Freedom mailing list if you want info about future meetings! We are still
trying to figure out what a regular meetup would look like, so even if
you're not in the area, please let us if you have any ideas for talks /
small groups / cryptoparties / etc.

You can subscribe here: